● The paper submission website now is open to the public. Please submit your paper to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PCM2017 before the deadline.
● Please use the provided word or Latex template to format and submit your paper
|Files Information [FileSize：911.68 KB DownHits： times]|
|right click and save as:PCM2017_template.zip|
● All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings that will be published by the Springer Publishers, and will be EI indexed. So please only use the provided templates to format and submit your papers.
● Page Limit：Full paper 8~10 pages; short paper 6~8 pages; demo paper 6~8 pages.
● All the authors must sign the copyright form
|Files Information [FileSize：49.44 KB DownHits： times]|
|right click and save as:LNCS+Copyright+Form.zip|
scan the signed form into a pdf file, and upload the pdf file together with the
camera ready version to the cmt system.
● Additional notice for submitting the camera ready version of your accepted papers to the cmt system:
(1)The Springer Publisher needs all the source files of your paper.
(a) For authors writing papers with MS Word, please provide the word + final PDF files.
(b) For authors writing papers with Latex, please provide all source files + final PDF file. Source files include all the associated style files, tex files, special font files, eps and pdf files, bib files, etc. Please make sure that the provided source files can be correctly compiled on a difference PC.
(2)Please zip all source files + final PDF file + signed copyright form into one zip file, and upload it into the cmt system.
● Camera ready submission deadline is July 31,2017.
● To be included in the conference proceedings and the final conference program, each accepted paper must have one REGULAR registration, and registration must be completed by August 10, 2017.
● Because all the accepted papers will be included in the proceedings to be published by the Springer Publishers,and will be EI indexed,camera ready version must be submitted strictly by the deadline.
● Please strictly follow the guideline posted at http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0 to submit the camera ready version. Papers that do not comply with the guideline will not be included in the conference proceedings.
1、The template and copyright forms could also be downloaded from http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
2、If you have any questions about submission, please contact us by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org